2.1

BEWARE: DON'T USE THIS COMPANY

I obtained a Matt Steck for roof repairs. I had to contact him multiple times after advising him I wanted the work done.

He advised once Friday that work would be completed the next day and several weeks went by and there was no contact. I left mesages with no return calls and finally sent text advising I was disappointed with service and professionalism. A few minutes I received a call from him yelling at the top of his voice. He was rude and very unprofessional.

He advised he was sending someone to my property to do work then. He hung up on me without allowing me to get a word in so I texted him and advised to stay away from my property and that I do not need to pay for bad customer service.

He was advised via text to never ever call me and yell at me again as I had been nothing but professional with him. If you see MATT STECK of STECK Roofing, run and run fast.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with STECK ROOFING. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about STECK ROOFING.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Roofing, Siding and Masonry category for more informed decision or compare STECK ROOFING to other companies on our site.

Comments